Thursday, February 26, 2009

Congrats!

Congrats to all those who are finishing their first month on TSFL and to the weight they have lost. I now have the privelage of working with 10 people towards their health goals. They had the courage to do something and do something NOW!

So many people I talk to have struggled for years, if not their entire life with weight. They come to me in tears, asking what, if anything can be done to help them. What I have found to be THE KEY to long term weight loss success is....

A SYSTEM!
We have all probably heard the saying: "people fail, systems work!" It is no different with weight loss. We can't do it on our own. Or at least make long-lasting permanent changes. So it is time to use a tried and true system that works. Start today. Make a choice that you will start today. Call me to help 878-3304.
Yours in health
Dr. Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment