Tuesday, March 24, 2009

QUICK UPDATE

9 POUNDS! That is what I have lost in only 5 days of the Medifast program. I couldn't believe it when I jumped on the scale yesterday. I am already noticing that some pants are fitting better and I am tightening my belts one extra notch. I am going to post a new pic tomorrow but I just wante to update.

Couple things from the first few days. It was harder than I thought. I must have really been carb addicted. I had a low grade headache and fatigue for about 2 1/2 days. Now I feel great. No problems and only get hungry when it is time to eat. I have found that all the food is good. The oatmeal needs a little help to be palatable but is decent. Otherwise I am really getting good momentum and can't wait to keep you all updated.

Also I am holding a Free Medifast Orientation on Thursday March 26 and Tuesday March 31 starting at 6pm. It will be about 40 minutes and I will have food to taste and explain the program. Call if you would like to come. 801-7-878-3304

Dr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment