Tuesday, August 11, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

I was just looking at my blog and realized that i haven't updated it in 3 months. Wow life goes by fast doesn't it. Too fast.

As you may know I have opened an office in Pleasant Grove, UT only 5 minutes from home. I am loving the commute. The gym is 5 min from the office and everything I need is close to home. I love it. More time for family, church, friends, patients, and weight loss clients.

Due to the summer I have slowed down my weight loss consulting but it is time to get in full swing again. School is starting, vacations are over and people are getting back to "normal" life. With that it is a great time to lose weight.

Did you know most of my clients lose 2-7 pounds a week using Medifast meals and the Take Shap For Life program. That is 10-25 pounds a month. Without drugs, hormones (like HCG), surgery, or starving yourself. In fact you can do it eating 6 meals a day.

If you are tired of how you look in the mirror and are ready to make the changes necessary then call my office now at 801-367-8927 and get started today. Remember life goes by to fast. If you don't call today you may not even remember for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment