Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Last night was the season finale of The Bigges Loser. I must admit it is one of my favorite shows.

I think it is because it is a show that changes peoples lives for the better. Not only those on the show but it is a motivation to those who watch it.

This year a 48 year old woman won the competition. She lost over 54% of her body weight. That is amazing.

I hear all the time how men lose weight so much easier and quicker than men. But the last 3 winners on The Bigges Loser were women. Now a 48 year old woman. It just shows you that anyone can do whatever they set their mind to. Here is a link to pic's of Helen, the winner.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/photos/gallery#item=71241

The best part about weight loss is that you don't need to get on a TV show to do it. You can do it on your own. With the right nutrition, exercise, and support.

Take Shape For Life and Medifast meals provides this. I have seen amazing changes in my office in only a few short months of doing this. It works and can work for you. I am here to support you, so you will succeed.

Take the first step to losing weight today. Call me and get started 801-878-3304.

Look forward to seeing you.

Dr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment