Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date!

So this was a fun weekend with Easter and all.

Friday night I took my 2 cute little girls, LibbyAnne 4 and Makenzie 6, on a Daddy daughter date.

Well before I started Medifast my wife bought me a new pair of pants. I tried them on and laughed because I thought there was nooo way I would ever wear them, even when I lost the weight I needed to lose.

Well they are nice pants so I decided that it had been 4 weeks since I tried them on and 3 1/2 weeks since being on the program so i tried them on. To my utter disbelief, THEY FIT!!

I couldn't believe it. I knew I could get into them sooner or later in the waist but I thought they were too small in the legs to ever fit. Well in only 3 1/2 weeks they fit. It was a great day and fun to see. Then I had a great night with my little girls.

I have now registered to run the St. George marathon in October. I said Iwould never run again but I am feeling better than I have in years and when I get to my goal weight I will be 30 pounds less then when I ran it the first time. I think it will be so much easier to run 26.2 miles carrying 30 less pounds. So I am going at it again. I am really excited.

If I can do this anyone can. The best part is I am working with about 20 personal clients and all of them are losing weight. They are loving this. There is no guess work with this system. You can't fail. Call for more info. 801-878-3304

Dr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment