Thursday, April 9, 2009

WEEK 3 COMES TO AN END!

So I have now finished week 3. Here are the stats:

Total Weight Loss 26lb's
Body Fat: 18.8%
BMI: 30

Overall this past week my weight loss slowed down. But no one can keep up 10 POUNDS a week and so this was expected. I also went to Boise, ID as my previous post said. I spent time with family and had 2 meals that were off the program. However I enjoyed them, didn't OVEREAT and then got right back on track the very next meal. That is the key to anyone. Esspecially with Easter coming up.

Enjoy Easter dinner. Have fun and enjoy the food with your family. Then get right back on the program immediatly. You won't have any adverse affects from one meal. Just don't over eat. Have small portions and fill up on the veggies and not the carbs and fats.

I am very excited with where everyone I am working with is at with their weight loss. They are doing great. I really find this program quite fulfilling, helping people get to an ideal weight and getting their lives back. For a free consult on this amazing program and how you can lose 2-5 POUNDS a week call 801-878-3304.

Dr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment