Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mark Your Calendar's

Mark Your Calendars and Spread The Word!

On Thursday April 16 I will be hosting two Take Shape For Life and Medifast Weighloss orientation's and food tasting's. I have had so many people talk to me over the past few days about friends and family who might be interested in starting an effective simple weight loss program, that I have decided to have 2 orientations in my office next Thursday. Anyone is invited to attend. This event is absolutely FREE. They will last about 45 min.

The first one will be at 12:30pm (for the lunch crowd) and the other will be at 6pm for the after work group. You must RSVP to come to this event. I can only fit about 10-12 people in my office at each time. So call early as I know that there are many people that have already asked me about this program.

Everyone that I have worked with on this program is losing weight. Most are losing 12-20+ pounds a month. All while eating every 2-3 hours and not having to count points, calories, or even exercise.

Studies show that the average weight loss for men on this program is 67 POUNDS and women is 47 POUNDS.

Everyone that comes to this event and makes an order will get there choice of $25 gifts. But you must be there to recieve it. Plus those who are on the program and refer someone who makes an order can also have one of these $25 gifts. Call 801-878-3304 today to RSVP>

See you Thursday. Dr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment