Monday, May 11, 2009

GREAT WEEKEND!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

I did. I woke up and made my wife breakfast, with help from my kids. I also made her dinner and let her take a nap after church. It was a fun day. I hope all the Mom's out there had a great day.

On Saturday I had a fun day as well. I got a call on Friday night to go water skiing with a good friend of mine, on Saturday monring.

We met at 6:30 am and went to Utah lake. It was sooooo cold. The outside air when we met wat 34 degrees. The water temp was probably 50 degrees. Thank goodness I had a dry suit. So all that got wet was my hands, feet, and head.

Here is what I really loved about this. I haven't been waterskiing in 2 years. This was mainly due to my achilles tendon injury and surgery. Well the last time I went skiing before I tore it I was almost 15 pounds heavier than I am now.

Well needless to say that water skiing at a lighter weight was so much easier. I got up faster and was able to ski longer. It was really great.

One thing I am really enjoying about losing weight is that I am finding it easier to do things now than when I was 40 pounds heavier. Life is easier. It is easier to run, play sports, fit into clothes, go up and down stairs... You get the picture. So what are you waiting for. Summer is so close. You can feel it in the air.

Are you going to enjoy this summer and your new body or are you going to just wish you could lose the weight. You can lose it and Medifast is the tool. Call me today. Get started. Tell your friends or family that want to get started. I will pay $25 cash to anyone who refers someone and they get started with Medifast. Call my office at 801-878-3304 or cell phone to discuss this with me 801-440-9360.

Dr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment